Followers

Tuesday 6 February 2018

Magnolia-licious February Challenge Anything Goes Option Valentines


Mr & Mrs Magnolia 
Today is Special

Hi everyone! 

Hope you're well, thank you for visiting my blog. Today I have a wall hanging  Prima Canvas Panel which I have stencilled and inked and decorated with the latest Magnolia You're Invited 2018 Collection - Mr & Mrs Magnolia. You can purchase this amazing huge collection from magnoliastamps.us  

I coloured this image with TH Distress Inks and die-cut it out with Doohickey Rounded Frame and Tag die. The papers are from Prima Rossibelle 


I used white Foamiran which I cut out using the RosyDot Heart Flowers Dies and used pink oil pastel around the edges. I used green microbead and light pink stamens. You can find all the products here 











I hope you like my inspiration and we hope you'd join us in our monthly challenge at magnolia-liciouschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk Winner's Prize is $20 gift certificate to shop in the Store 😃

See you again see xx

No comments:

Post a Comment