Followers

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Ally’s Angels Challenge #2 Flowers





Hi everyone!

Love - In My Heart Shabby Chic 

Welcome to Ally's Angel Challenge Blog's new challenge for this month. Our theme for this challenge is Flowers... how easy is that.. my favourite! 😊 Our fantastic Sponsor is -

Wild Orchid Crafts
Winner's Prize- £15

I have made a shabby Chic card today using papers from Fabscraps which I have torn up 3 layers in different sizes and distressed the edges. I layered them with some lace.


All flowers are from WOC and the resin embellishments are Prima which I have touched up with white acrylic paint with flakes.


The sentiment chippy is from Tim Holtz



I hope I have inspired you and please check out my other Design Team-mates' beautiful creations and hope to see yours too. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment