Followers

Tuesday 3 October 2017

Shabby Chic Birthday Card

Inky Chicks Challenge 89 - Anything But Square 

Hi there!
Thank you for popping by my cabin today :-) My first DT post for http://inkychicks.blogspot.co.uk the Theme is Anything But Square. The lucky winner will receive a prize of 15 Euros from our very generous Ally herself! Come on over and join the fun and good luck :-) This is a 12"x12" shabby chic with a bit of mixed media birthday card for a special friend. I used white corrugated with sprays from Prima. I matted it with the purple paper from Noor Paper Bloc which I put some modeling paste on through a script and net stencils. I used a gorgeous paper from 49&Market over with a slit on each end and rolled up the edges to create and a rip effect. I added a lovely cream lace and started to build my bouquet. Mixture of flowers used from 49 and Market, Prima and WOC. The resin pieces are from Prima too. Oh I forgot, I placed a chicken wire chippie from Dusty Attic before building the bouquet  
Glass and gold micro beads here and there and a final touch of white acrylic paint.






I hope you like it, thank you for dropping by x
I would like to enter my card into -
Fussy and FancyChallenge #197 - Shabby Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment