Followers

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Midweek Magnolias #176 Autumn

Dandelion Tilda 

DT Card for Midweek Magnolias Challenge #176 -Autumn Colours/ Halloween 

Hello and thank you for dropping by my cabin. Today we have a new challenge at Midweek Magnolias challenge blog. Please come along and join in the fun and check out the beautiful creations by my Team Mates http://midweekmagnolias.blogspot.co.uk Our fabulous Sponsor is - A Mystery Prize !!

                                                        Magnolia Sweden





 I have chosen the image Dandelion Tilda and the theme is Autumn because I did not have any Halloweeny stamps of Tilda when I made this card 😟  I stamped Tilda on Neenah Kraft card and coloured her with Copics and cut her out with LDRS Fancy Rectangle Die. I built my card base with a 6”x6” kraft card and matted and layered with the beautiful Pion Designs Summer Falls Into Autumn collection.



I used a light brown lace since its autumn and started to layer up with die cuts from Doohickey latest volume 16 the tree and the little falling leaves. Other dies used are Doohickey Scalloped Tag, Market Fence, spellbinders wreaths and Prima Marketing Leaves.


Lots of autumnal coloured flowers from WOC



The sentiment stamp from Whimsy Stamps 



Please pop over to http://midweekmagnolias.blogspot.co.uk/ and hope you join in the fun!
I hope you like my card and the other creations from my other Design Team members and I hope to see you again soon x

I would like to enter my card into -




All About Magnolia - ♥ AAM Challenge #27 - 

Marvellous Magnolia - CH 126 Anything goes

Lovely Hanglar - Brand New Challenge #151

Simply Magnolia - Autumn

Paradise Of Stamps - challenge 59 Autumn/ Halloween 

Paradise of Magnolia - challenge 58 "Fall / Halloween " 

Sweet Stampers - #12 Autumn or Halloween
















   

No comments:

Post a Comment