About Me

My photo
Hi, I started this blog only recently and feeling very proud of myself as have not done it before. Well, I found a new passion in my crafting only recently and that is colouring Magnolia stamps, CC designs, My Besties and Whimsy and I am pretty sure the list will go on lol. As I know a lot of you are professionals at it and maybe some of you are not, regardless it would be great if you would like to FOLLOW ME to my Cabin to share, inspire or just for a chat with a lovely brew... that would be fantastic!! Hope to see you soon xx

Saturday, 2 September 2017

Totally Cute

Sweetie Pie & Her Dog Boo

Hello again,
My post today is the super cute My Besties Sweetie Pie and her Dog Boo. I stamped and coloured the image with My Copics.

I used a LRDS die to cut out the topper and I cut the base cut with Go-Kreate Square frame #9 , matted and layered with Maja's Walking In The Forest Collection. Love the 'autumnal' colours.






Flowers are from 49 and Markets one of my favourite brands, the sentiment is from Dusty Attic chippy which i glued a glass cabochon on top and then found a metal trinket to adhere to. 

You can see better the dimension of the glass cabochon.





Thank you for visiting :-)


I would like to enter my card into -


Crafting with FriendsChallenge 49



Scrapbook Stamp SocietyChallenge 124 # Anything goes

Crafty Gals CornerChallenge #138 ~ Anything Goes