Followers

Friday 29 September 2017

Crafty Gals Corner DT Card

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #143 'Add A Bat'

Hi everyone, 

Hope you have had a good week. Our new challenge #143 at Crafty Gals Corner is 'Add A Bat'. Our fantastic sponsor is -

                                                                       Scrap N Dipity
                                               
                                                        Prize: 3 Digital Images


I am using Breanna The Bat, I adore this image. After printing this image out I decided I wanted to do a shaker card with it.


I coloured the image with Copics and did a wash with Spectrum Noir glitter pen in blue. Then I cut the whole image out by hand including the 2 little bats. I traced it over an acetate to adhere to. After tracing and cutting the round acetate I cut another piece of white cardstock which i also did a wash with a lilac Spectrum Noir glitter pen. I used super strong red and foam tape to adhere the image onto the acetate and the background cardstock after cutting loads of little bats from Sizzix Thinlits to create a shaker card filled with bats lol 


I used black lace and a lovely green ribbon around the card. Oh before I forget I have put some glossy accent to her eyes and green stickles here and there.


I drew and coloured the bigger bat and do you like the ooglies eyes lol . 


Well, I hope you like it and I hope to see you again soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment