Followers

Saturday 19 August 2017

Yay It's Your birthday

Yay It's Your Birthday

 

Hi there,  


I had been busy the last 2 weeks as school holidays going out doing things with my friend and daughter and had a lovely weekend with my son in Manchester. Today is my birthday and decided to spend the afternoon in my cabin and managed to finished 2 cards! This is one of them...  


I used Welcome to My Birthday Tilda from Yay It's My Birthday Collection and coloured it with TH distress markers and die-cut the topper with Doohickey heart die. I also die-cut the base card with the die and made an easel card.


I glued a lovely white lace around the whole topper and  a pink pleated ribbon on the bottom half. I  used Doohickey Fireworks and Christmas Tags Dies and stamped the sentiments on.


More die cuts - I used Joycrafts Crafty Cocktail Typewriter Stamp & Die Set and Rosy Owl Elegant Leaves, some star barks and flowers. Before I forget, my latest favourite is the dyed roots!! here I used the pink ones :-)


More close-ups .....



 Finally here is the finished card for my grand-daughter whose birthday in October


I would like to enter my card into -

Simply Magnolia - Summer challenge





 

No comments:

Post a Comment