Followers

Tuesday 22 August 2017

TILDA with Big Poppy

For you



Good morning!

My make today with Tilda with Big Poppy. I coloured her with Copics and die-cut it out with a LDRS die


I was rather pleased with the flowers I made and not using any bought flowers :-) I cut them out of a Sizzix Bigz die with Anna Marie Designs distress dots card stock which I painted with a coat of acrylic paint using a brayer I love the effect :-)


I used Marianne Design Butterfly Corner and Doohickey Tag dies. More close-ups 


I made the paperclay heart and added a cut-out heart-shape sentiment under it 




I hope you like it :-)

I would like to enter my card into -




Simply Magnolia - Summer challenge

http://simplymagnolia.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/summer-challenge.html


No comments:

Post a Comment