Followers

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Make a Wish

Make a Wish

 

Hi there,
Today's post is a bit magical ... with Rose Princess Tilda - I believe in Unicorn which  I coloured with Copics (without the unicorn lol) 

   


I die-cut the base easel card with LDRS build a card die and layered it with the gorgeous Pion Design papers - The Singbird's Secret Collection. 


I cut out Tilda's topper with Gummiapan die - Old Letters, i love the ripped and tattered look.


 More Gummiapan,LDRS, Doohickeys and Fantasy dies with mulberry flowers

"

 Love the little card and envelope dies from Gummiapan and the chipboard sentiment from Tim Holtz


I cut out the sentiment from the Singbird's paper collection and layered it to make the stopper for the easel card. Tag from Doohickey


I would like to enter my card into - 

crafty gals corner - Challenge # 133 ~ Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment