About Me

My photo
Hi, I started this blog only recently and feeling very proud of myself as have not done it before. Well, I found a new passion in my crafting only recently and that is colouring Magnolia stamps, CC designs, My Besties and Whimsy and I am pretty sure the list will go on lol. As I know a lot of you are professionals at it and maybe some of you are not, regardless it would be great if you would like to FOLLOW ME to my Cabin to share, inspire or just for a chat with a lovely brew... that would be fantastic!! Hope to see you soon xx

Saturday, 19 August 2017

Hey Dude

You're Awsome

 

Hello ....
Today I am posting a man's card and it did not turn out that bad.... no flowers ... well except for one metal one :-)

 I die-cut a star shape card base and matted it with the gorgeous papers from Maja Design Denim and Friends Collection and some sissal.  And added a dark brown jute ribbon


I then die-cut an image from the Denim and Friends collection and matted it on the jute ribbon


A few more die cuts and hand-cut sentiments all from the Denim and Friends Collection and finally I tied a messy jute string bow and  a metal flower without it looking feminine


A splash of white paint here and there to finish off.


I would like to enter my card into -

Crafty Gals Corner - Challenge #136 ~ Add a Star


Let's Craft and Create - Challenge #128 HEY DUDE