Followers

Saturday 19 August 2017

Hey Dude

You're Awsome

 

Hello ....
Today I am posting a man's card and it did not turn out that bad.... no flowers ... well except for one metal one :-)

 I die-cut a star shape card base and matted it with the gorgeous papers from Maja Design Denim and Friends Collection and some sissal.  And added a dark brown jute ribbon


I then die-cut an image from the Denim and Friends collection and matted it on the jute ribbon


A few more die cuts and hand-cut sentiments all from the Denim and Friends Collection and finally I tied a messy jute string bow and  a metal flower without it looking feminine


A splash of white paint here and there to finish off.


I would like to enter my card into -

Crafty Gals Corner - Challenge #136 ~ Add a Star


Let's Craft and Create - Challenge #128 HEY DUDE 

No comments:

Post a Comment