Monday, 10 July 2017

Winter Wishes

Winter Wishes

 

 Good morning...
Today I'm posting my first Christmas card of the year ....I know it's July lol but time flies....! Last than  6 months to go :-)

I coloured My Besties Reindeer of Joy with TH distress markers and die cut it out with a doohickeys die. 


I used Spellbinders Grand Oval Scallop dies to cut out the base card and matted it with papers from Noor!Design



I used JoysCraft snowflake wreath die and embossed the wooden words.
I used cheese clothes, lace, poinsettia flowers to embellish and Doohickeys christmas trees dies.


I used Precious Marieke snowflake border 


more Doohickeys dies


I adhered glass glitters here and there....


I love the red rose with pearl ribbon 



for the stopper I die-cut a postcard from Noor!Design paper and cut out the sentiment and added on top


I would like to enter my card into -