Followers

Monday 10 July 2017

Winter Wishes

Winter Wishes

 

 Good morning...
Today I'm posting my first Christmas card of the year ....I know it's July lol but time flies....! Last than  6 months to go :-)

I coloured My Besties Reindeer of Joy with TH distress markers and die cut it out with a doohickeys die. 


I used Spellbinders Grand Oval Scallop dies to cut out the base card and matted it with papers from Noor!Design



I used JoysCraft snowflake wreath die and embossed the wooden words.
I used cheese clothes, lace, poinsettia flowers to embellish and Doohickeys christmas trees dies.


I used Precious Marieke snowflake border 


more Doohickeys dies


I adhered glass glitters here and there....


I love the red rose with pearl ribbon 



for the stopper I die-cut a postcard from Noor!Design paper and cut out the sentiment and added on top


I would like to enter my card into -



No comments:

Post a Comment