Followers

Monday 3 July 2017

Summer Day

Summer Day.....

 

Good morning,
My card today is about enjoying the Summer amongst the blooms and little lovely friendly things with wings .... :-)
I coloured Lacy TILDA with Copics in bright pinks being Summer :-) and also stamped and coloured a couple of dragonflies in the background, won't be summer without the lovelies :-) I then die cut the topper out with a JoyCrafts die.


I layered the base card with designer papers and layered with Scrapineic chipboard border and Marianne Design die. I used doohickey tag dies for more layering.



More dies from Sizzix Thinlits , Fantasy and spellbinders. A metal feather from my stash on Doohickey tag.


For the easel stoppers used Doohickey and Fantasy dies.

I would like to enter my card into -

Lovely Hanglar - New Challenge #148



Marvellous Magnolia - CH 123 SUMMER

Magnolia Forever- Challenge #55: Summer




No comments:

Post a Comment