About Me

My photo
Hi, I started this blog only recently and feeling very proud of myself as have not done it before. Well, I found a new passion in my crafting only recently and that is colouring Magnolia stamps, CC designs, My Besties and Whimsy and I am pretty sure the list will go on lol. As I know a lot of you are professionals at it and maybe some of you are not, regardless it would be great if you would like to FOLLOW ME to my Cabin to share, inspire or just for a chat with a lovely brew... that would be fantastic!! Hope to see you soon xx

Friday, 7 July 2017

Smile

Smile......

 

Good morning,
Summer is here and it's time to enjoy the outdoors....:-) Today I'm posting an altered cream book box from Graphic 45 with Insta Tilda and a cute little birdie which I coloured with Copics.



I covered the box with gorgeous designer papers and distressed the edges with weathered wood distress ink. 


I LDRS and Doohickey dies for layering and stamped SMILE and little hearts on the tag and a sparkly diamante in the centre of the view finder.


More dies from Doohickey and flowers with a paper ribbon bow and a metal heart under there somewhere...:-)


More die-cuts layering from Doohickey


I love the Insta Cam from Doohickey :-)


Blue flower with pearl ribbon down the spine of box and a broken charm bracelet my daughter found on the path ... perfect !! lol 


The inside of the box I covered with the gorgeous designer papers, doily, cardboard sticker and a doohickey dragonfly.


This is the front side of the box with a bow from doohickey double bow die.


Thank you for visiting..... 

I would like to enter my project into -





Magnolia Forever -  Challenge #55: Summer


Marvelous Magnolia - CH 123 SUMMER

Lovely Hanglar - New Challenge #148