Followers

Sunday 16 July 2017

Pion Design - Images from the Past

Pion Design - Images from the Past

Hi everyone,
I just made this card for my partner's birthday next week.  I used papers from Pion Design - Images from the Past.



I die-cut the base with Tattered Lace Torn Edge Hexagon die and matted it with Pion Design paper. I cut out several more die-cuts with Gummiapan Old Letter Dies . The topper was die cut out with a Doohickey die.


I used a jute ribbon and assembled the die-cuts around the topper. I added a couple of chipboard stickers from Kaisercraft and Wycinanka chipboards.


I stamped and embossed Happy Birthday by Caravelle Studio and cut it out by hand and layered it on some chipboard. I also added a metal embellishment.


Amazingly I managed not to use a single flower on a card!!! lol 

I would like to enter my card into -



No comments:

Post a Comment