About Me

My photo
Hi, I started this blog only recently and feeling very proud of myself as have not done it before. Well, I found a new passion in my crafting only recently and that is colouring Magnolia stamps, CC designs, My Besties and Whimsy and I am pretty sure the list will go on lol. As I know a lot of you are professionals at it and maybe some of you are not, regardless it would be great if you would like to FOLLOW ME to my Cabin to share, inspire or just for a chat with a lovely brew... that would be fantastic!! Hope to see you soon xx

Sunday, 16 July 2017

Noor!Design UK DT Call

Noor!Design UK DT Call Application

Hi, I am Ivy and soon to be 55 (scary). I started watching a crafting TV channel in 2014 and have been hooked ever since, not the channel but the crafting lol I now have a craftroom filled with 'goodies' and a fantastic craft cabin designed by me built by my partner where I spend most of my evenings.

I love shabby and vintage styles with lots of flowers but I like having a go at mixed media too. Until 2 months ago a friend told me about Magnolia stamps.... unbeknown to me that was the start of a whole new journey to me ... colouring!! I did not think I had the patient nor the talent.... but I give everything a go .... now here I am on my journey of a hobby of colouring and blogging (oh, this is new to me too until last month lol) so I am a newbie but we all have to start somewhere....  
Since I started my blog last month - https://shabbycraftycabin.blogspot.co.uk I started doing some challenges and for a beginner or maybe a beginner's luck I have won Top 3s and a winner which I will be making a Guest Designer Team project to showcase on the 23rd of this month, I waover the moon!!

I am also on Facebook.

 Noor!Design Uk has always been one of my favourite websites I love all the quality beautiful products and not to say amazing inspirations by all the Design Team members. And I dreamed of joining the dream team ever since I came across this blog :-) I know there will be many talented applicants, it would be a dream come true if I got picked.

Here is my card I made, I hope you all like it :-)











More cards and projects I did














Thank you for this opportunity to show some of my work xx