About Me

My photo
Hi, I started this blog only recently and feeling very proud of myself as have not done it before. Well, I found a new passion in my crafting only recently and that is colouring Magnolia stamps, CC designs, My Besties and Whimsy and I am pretty sure the list will go on lol. As I know a lot of you are professionals at it and maybe some of you are not, regardless it would be great if you would like to FOLLOW ME to my Cabin to share, inspire or just for a chat with a lovely brew... that would be fantastic!! Hope to see you soon xx

Friday, 9 June 2017

You are simply wonderful

You are simply Wonderful

 

Hello,
This is an altered box I made by using Magnolia Sea Captain TILDA and Bon Voyage Sign Post


I layered the cover with Everyday Spring papers from LemonCraft and distressed the edges with Distress ink. I coloured the image with Distress Markers and die cut the topper out. 





I would like to enter my box into -

Marvellous Magnolia - CH 122 Anything goes



Challenge 118 # Anything goes option Father's Day