About Me

My photo
Hi, I started this blog only recently and feeling very proud of myself as have not done it before. Well, I found a new passion in my crafting only recently and that is colouring Magnolia stamps, CC designs, My Besties and Whimsy and I am pretty sure the list will go on lol. As I know a lot of you are professionals at it and maybe some of you are not, regardless it would be great if you would like to FOLLOW ME to my Cabin to share, inspire or just for a chat with a lovely brew... that would be fantastic!! Hope to see you soon xx

Thursday, 1 June 2017

Magnolia Sea Captain TILDA on Graphic 45 Book Box

I altered this Graphic 45 Book Box with tags with the cute Magnolia Sea Captain TILDA on the cover. I used the gorgeous Everyday Spring papers by Lemoncraft to cover the box in the fresh pinks and greens tones. 
I coloured Sea Captain TILDA with box with distress markers and a splash of white gesso and I also used the Bon Voyage Travel Sign for the background :-) and I embellished the cover with die cuts from Marianne Designs, Fantasy Dies and Doohickey. Lace and beaded chains added and built up with flowers   
On the spine of this box I used lace and tassels from Prima Marketing and row of pearl chain on each side of lace. I attached the tassels on by punching a couple of holes by WRMK Crop-a-dile and added the eyelets to them and tied a little ribbon to clip the tassles on. And on the back of box I've also added some paper and ribbon. I've also distressed all the edges with distress ink.
 

Again I used papers from the Everyday Spring by LemonCraft to for the inside cover and distressed the edged with distress ink. I used paper doily and dies by Fantasy collection. I added a paper clay heart I made myself from a mold. 
This perfect tag comes with the book box and they're perfect for Magnolia TILDA stamp images. I coloured TILDA with Copic markers.  And I also distressed the edges with distress ink. Then I added SCRAPINIEC grapevine oval chipboard. Die from Doihickey and paperclay butterflies and flowers to embellish . 
Another tag I stamped and coloured Happy Summer TILDA with Copic markers. I heat embossed a wooden circle from Anna Marie Designs with STAMPENDOUS White distress embossing powder. Distressed the edges with distress ink and finished the embellishments off with flowers and a sprig of clear crystal.
And final tag I stamped and coloured Sitting Denim TILDA on the Sea View Chair with Copic pens. I distressed the edges and oops! Excuse the green on the edge as I spilled some paint on it!!! I used a SCRAPINIEC chipboard, a daisy flower lace and flowers and leaves and a metal butterfly to finish off. All Magnolia Stamps and Doohickey dies can be found here -

http://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk?aff=17