About Me

My photo
Hi, I started this blog only recently and feeling very proud of myself as have not done it before. Well, I found a new passion in my crafting only recently and that is colouring Magnolia stamps, CC designs, My Besties and Whimsy and I am pretty sure the list will go on lol. As I know a lot of you are professionals at it and maybe some of you are not, regardless it would be great if you would like to FOLLOW ME to my Cabin to share, inspire or just for a chat with a lovely brew... that would be fantastic!! Hope to see you soon xx

Monday, 12 June 2017

Charming Edwin - Love

Love 

Hello there,
Phew! It's not easy making men's card. I stamped Charming Edwin on Neenah super smooth Kraft card and coloured with Copics. Then I die cut it out with a JoyCraft die which I love. 


 I used Little Darlings build a card dies to cut out the card base and created an easel card. I used JoyCrafts papers to matt and layer. Flowers made from Marianne Design dies. I die cut some leaves with vellum and some plastic leaves too. The fish net die-cut from Marianne Design.  I stamped the sentiment Love on the Doohickey Surf Tag. I finished off with some embossing powder by STAMPENDOUS Frantage.










I used Doohickey Lace Coaster and matted with a jute ribbon and another Doohickey die-cut which I left blank to write a personal message to the recipient.

I would love to enter my card into - 

AllSorts Challenge - week 419 - use at least 2 dies