About Me

My photo
Hi, I started this blog only recently and feeling very proud of myself as have not done it before. Well, I found a new passion in my crafting only recently and that is colouring Magnolia stamps, CC designs, My Besties and Whimsy and I am pretty sure the list will go on lol. As I know a lot of you are professionals at it and maybe some of you are not, regardless it would be great if you would like to FOLLOW ME to my Cabin to share, inspire or just for a chat with a lovely brew... that would be fantastic!! Hope to see you soon xx

Thursday, 15 June 2017

Joyeux Noel Wintry Scene Shadow Box

JOYEUX NOEL WINTRY SCENE SHADOW BOX

Hi,
This is a shadow box that I put together dies from Sue Wilson Creative Expressions.

I covered the front and inside of the shadow box with some light coloured papers and distressed the top of the with distress ink and masked a circle to create the moon and night sky. I stamped and embossed some snowflakes on the top with Chloe's silver glitter embossing powder.


I did some 3rd generation stamping with some deers in the background and die-cut several deers and Christmas trees and stuck them on the shadow box to create a 3-D wintry scene. I dotted some tacky glue on the trees and poured snowflake glitters to create glittery snow on them.




I die-cut Santa Sleigh and reindeers and glued them on a string and attached to the top.


I would like to enter my shadow box into -

Week 419 - Use at least two dies